EM News and more... ILM Landscape transformation July 16th 1-5 pm

Beth Freewomon

Jul 16, 2011, 3:07:04 PM7/16/11
to ILM EM google group
Dear Ones

Tomorrow from 1-5 pm join the ILM Landscape transformation work party. See below for more info. Also Sunday 7/17 is the 3rd Sunday...this means we are leading a Nature Walk. Meet at Naturual Bridges State Beach parking lot at the end of West Cliff at 2pm. FFI: call Laurie at 831-295-4161.

Blessings!
Beth

Join in the fun of making our outdoor space a beautiful place to engage with Spirit
Saturday, July 16th from 1pm - 5pm

ILM Landscape Transformation Afternoon, we will be focusing on our sacred grounds, especially around the Sanctuary and Playground.
Come for any  increment of time that works for you.
Bring your favorite rake, hoe, shovel, wheelbarrow or weed wacker.
Check in at the table in front of the Social Hall when you get here and be ready to make a community connection with our Inner Light family.
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED!

Ya'll Come! We're looking forward to seeing you!
Beverly
email preferred or 471-9290