EM meeting tomorrow night at Laurie's! PLEASE RSVP we may reschedule if only a few of us can come

laurie sage

Sep 20, 2011, 7:10:17 PM9/20/11
to Environmental Ministry GOOGLE GROUP, ilm Em
Hi everyone,
Here's a quick check in for all the Environmental Ministers out there....

We are meeting informally but with some conversation/meeting about what is up with EM for the month. I encourage folks who haven't been able to come lately to show up or email in a check-in so we can see or hear from you! We would love to hear about gardening, landscape crew, sustainability station, and other people on subcommittees who we haven't been able to give input lately.

Send agenda items to Laurie to collate, or we will make up the agenda according to need.

Communal potluck followed by meeting is at Laurie's:
314 Keystone Ave. Santa Cruz, Ca 95062

We hope to see you there!

Love, the EM Ministry

Choose Peace and Choose to Love
Give the Planet a Chance- Be Conscious
"O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment" - Henry David Thoreau
"No one can say for certain how this change will end, but I do know that change is not something that we should fear. When young people insist that the currents of history are on the move, the burdens of the past can be washed away."-Barack Obama, 2011