laurie sage

Aug 4, 2011, 1:56:42 AM8/4/11
to ilm Em, Environmental Ministry GOOGLE GROUP
Hi all Environmental Ministers,
Can anyone be at ILM to set up the plant stand on Thursday and/or Friday?m Nanette is stepping up, I will be there Sat. Can anyone come put the table together and help label plants? If so, talk to Ellen Manko when you arrive, or to Kathryn Nance. The folks are setting up starting at 3 and going until 8, I think. If you can, just show up at the ILM parking lot, or go to Elegant Treasures on Saturday! I have seen the outdoor equipment for sale.....yes!
Thanks for everyone's consideration!
Love, Laurie

Choose Peace and Choose to Love
Give the Planet a Chance- Be Conscious
"O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment" - Henry David Thoreau
"No one can say for certain how this change will end, but I do know that change is not something that we should fear. When young people insist that the currents of history are on the move, the burdens of the past can be washed away."-Barack Obama, 2011

Beth Freewomon

Aug 4, 2011, 5:59:09 PM8/4/11
to ILM EM google group, Laurie Sage, Nanette Saucier
Dear friends,

Just a reminder that on Sunday August 7th the EM is meeting after church and pray out. Since the Elegant Treasures sale will be going on we will meet in the back yard and suggest simple self-sufficient potluck items....

Email Laurie Sage if you would like to add an agenda item (see cc).

Also in correction of Laurie's email about ET Plant sale, Nanette (our rock!) is doing the labeling and pricing on Friday and selling on Saturday and could use a helper (see cc). I know Laurie will be there on Saturday as well. Can anyone commit to Sunday to move plants from kid's play area to eaves in front of Fellowship Hall before 10:00 am? Also who can help sell plants on Sunday from 12:30-3:00? Perhaps our EM mtg will be at the plant sale area!!!

Thanks so much,
Beth F