Wormshop 101 and Bike to Worship reseults

Beth Freewomon

May 20, 2011, 6:17:54 PM5/20/11
to ILM EM google group, Laurie Sage, Nanette Saucier

Dear Earthlings,

I am letting you know that this Sunday afternoon at Inner Light at 2:30 the E.M. is offering our first Spiritual Development Class! How to Worm Compost—Wormshop 101. Check out more details below.

Also I wanted to let you know the results of this past Sunday's Bike to Worship event:

12 people participated.

4 biked (a total of 38 miles)

3 bussed (a total of 24 miles)

5 walked (a total of 4 miles)

That's a total of 66 miles of round trip divine right transportation.

How to Worm Compost - Wormshop 101

Sunday, May 22nd, 2:30pm - 4:30pm, Social Hall
Learn about worm composting in an experiential setting. Class covers the environmental concerns regarding landfills and the need to compost, how to start a worm compost colony, the care and feeding of worms, how to obtain a FREE worm bin worth $100 (for those living in unincorporated Santa Cruz County), how to construct a low-cost bin of your own, and trouble-shooting.

This wormshop is designed for adults and older, supervised children. Pre-registration is highly encouraged.

Class Fee:  Love offering (suggested donation $10-$40)
Instructor: Nanette Saucier (Has a B.S. in Zoology and is a S.C. County-trained Master Composter)
To Register Online: www.innerlightministries.com
FFI: 831-465-9090 x206
Class is sponsored by Inner Light's Environmental Ministry. Proceeds will go to fund the sustainability Station.

God is good all the time,
Beth Freewomon