Bike to Worship... Victory and Praise Report!

Beth Freewomon

May 10, 2012, 4:12:28 PM5/10/12
to ILM EM google group, Laura Cash-Helgren*, Sara Walpole (ILM)
Greetings Earthlings and Environmental Ministers,

Great News, Bike to Worship was a great success! Last Sunday 30 congregants participated in this annual event...based on turned in surveys, 24 folks biked, 4 took the bus and 2 walked for a total estimated miles traveled that day of 299 miles! That's an average of 10 mile per person. God is Good!

The success is in large part due to the co-ministry of administry: Laura making weekly announcement from the pulpit for over a month,
Sara including the event in the Good News for that time period as well and particularly placing "Bike to Worship" in the subject line of the weekly ILM email a day prior to the event. Thank you all! I am appreciating myself for my turning the event over to God!

Blessings of continued victories of participation, sustainability, cooperation and peace!

With gratitude,
Beth Freewomon
The Open Hearth