Hi EMers! Test Run, Paul Hawken, and You!

1 view

Laurie Sage

Aug 29, 2013, 12:46:56 AM8/29/13
to ilmem-ann...@googlegroups.com
I am trying out this google group again to see how many people get it. If it seems helpful, EM will update and continue to use this.
The famous environmentalist and social justice advocate Paul Hawken is coming to Inner Light Ministries in October. The EM is co-sponsoring this event, and the name is For the Planet and Her People Next Steps in Our Blessed Unrest. It is a community engagement building synergies between the environmental and social justice movements. The book club is beginning soon, and we would LOVE for you to take part in this Sacred Activism.
It would be helpful to respond to this post with a resopnse to let us know if you received this and to let us know if you want to continue to be a part of this larger global effort for the sacred work.
Love, Laurie Sage