Fw: How to feel great on a Saturday morning in May: Snapshot Day 2011! SAVE THE DATE

1 view

laurie sage

Apr 17, 2011, 11:51:05 PM4/17/11
to ilmem...@googlegroups.com, Environmental Ministry GOOGLE GROUP

 Hi everyone, please take a look at this. This is a very useful data collection process for checking the water quality of our creeks that flow into the ocean all over California. This area is organized by the Coastal Watershed Council. We will talk more about this at the meeting on Wednesday, but for now, please read up on this, and save the date. This volunteer data collection is vitally important, and is used by CAL-EPA to determine many things including where the funding is needed most. Please consider participating. It is one of the most important environmental volunteer services that happens for our water locally, and cannot be accomplished without us. Thanks, Laurie
Choose Peace and Choose to Love
Give the Planet a Chance- Be Conscious
"O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment" - Henry David Thoreau
"No one can say for certain how this change will end, but I do know that change is not something that we should fear. When young people insist that the currents of history are on the move, the burdens of the past can be washed away."-Barack Obama, 2011