Sorry for the delay: Meeting input

mbbx...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2006, 7:30:24 PM11/18/06
to illipy-discuss
Hi All,

At the kickoff meeting those that attended agreed to start up the
meetings in September/October 2006. Obviously that didn't quite happen
as expected due to my work commitments, so I wanted to apologize and
get an idea of how many people are still interested in attending or
contributing to meetings, presentations/tech talks, etc.?

Unfortunately my schedule has nothing to do with the academic year, so
I am a little out of touch with the rest of CU and most likely your
calendars, so I would appreciate people's input.

Please feel free to suggest days, dates, etc. My work schedule is
quite hectic and most weeks I am consulting out of town Monday through
Wednesday (returning at 11pm), but if other people find one of those
nights more suitable I do not mind sitting one meeting out if someone
relays back the meeting outcome(s) back to the mailing list.

Also if someone has ideas as to the content of the meeting/talk that
would great too.

As for the website, I will be working for a more sane client starting
mid-December, so I will get to work on it at that time.

Thanks,
Susan