IllPy Kickoff Meeting: April 26, 2006 @ 7PM

mbbx...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2006, 4:52:37 PM3/29/06
to illipy-announce
Date: April 26, 2006
Time: 7PM CST
Venue: Giuliani (next door to Murphy's Pub). Go to the back of the
coffee shop where the conference room is booked for us to meet.

Speaker(s): Susan Potter

Topic(s):
* Brief talk about the user group and what I hope to accomplish with
the user group.
* Talk about upcoming talks and suggested topics of suggested talks.
* Discuss ways to promote the user group more and find more
Python-heads in the Champaign-Urbana area.
* Listen to comments/suggestions from audience.

If we have time I would be happy to talk a little about the level of
experience people have with Python so that we can find topics that
would suit the majority.

For suggeseted topics and book club readings refer to:
http://illipy.tautology.net/events

While this Kickoff meeting might not be about interesting Python
topics, it would be great to have all those interested in giving talks
or attending future technical talks to attend so we can move the group
forward based on its true audience.