National Drive Electric Week Event in Urbana, IL.

zepol

Aug 14, 2017, 12:46:41 PM8/14/17
to Illinois EV Club
This event is happening here at the downtown Urbana mall.  I have an EV build I have been working on (lopified.blogspot.com) that may or may not be self powered by this event.  Anyone out there have a tow/flatbed method of getting it 3 miles to the mall, I am happy to have it shown there.  Anyone want to help with the push to the end to get it self propelled before the event?  A lot of the work is identifying the proper connectors to order and other things around the connections of the high power system, not my specialty.

Attend the National Drive Electric Week Event in
Urbana, IL.

You can learn more about the event and contact the organizers here:

https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=967

If you'd like to update your registration, just fill out the registration form
again using the same name and email address.

Thanks,

National Drive Electric Week Organizers

-- Pezz

My privacy is important to me; please do not share information about my family or me without permission.