[Illinibridge] Join us at the Illini Regional, May 21-26

Karen Walker

May 7, 2024, 2:34:05 PMMay 7
to illini...@googlegroups.com
     ♥  ILLINI REGIONAL -- May 21-26 at Holiday Inn
          Full schedule:   http://regional.kwbridge.com
            Pre-bulletin:   http://illinibridge.com/prebulletin24.pdf

The major bridge event of the year is coming up in just two weeks.  We hope all of you will be able to support the tournament by playing in at least one session (or all 12!).

  NEED A PARTNER?
     Our partnership chairman has several people who are looking for partners and team-mates. Email your partner request to Bob Sievers (sieve...@yahoo.com) or call 217-390-1524.

    You can also find partners after the tournament starts.  Just check in at the Partnership Desk at the hotel at least 30-45 minutes before gametime.

  CAN YOU SERVE AS A STANDBY?
     We need players who are willing to serve as last-minute standby partners.  If you can help, please contact Bob Sievers to let us know which sessions you're available.  Include your phone number.
    There's a special need for a standby player and pair on Thursday for the Swiss Team event.
    If you're called, you'll play free AND earn a one-session free-play for any event later in the week.

CAN YOU HELP AT THE REGISTRATION DESK?

   Mary Sievers and Wes Seitz are coordinating staffing at the registration desk. It involves being at the desk for about 30-45 minutes before the morning sessions to collect player addresses and emails and hand out gifts.
    A signup sheet is posted on the office window at the club.

CLUB SCHEDULE
     NO GAMES at the club Monday, May 20 through Monday, May 27.