[Illinibridge] Our first Virtual Club game

Karen Walker

Apr 17, 2020, 2:10:52 AM4/17/20
to illini...@googlegroups.com
             ♠  BRIDGE AT GINGER CREEK CLUB CALENDAR  ♠
     Ginger Creek Shops, 2901 West Springfield, Champaign IL
                    CLUB HOMEPAGE:  illinibridge.com
  RESULTS & HAND RECORDS:  calendar.kwbridge.com
         JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:   www.facebook.com/gingercreek/

Thanks to all who played in the first Central Illinois Virtual Club game, which had 18 tables! The game raised $288 to help our Central Illinois clubs meet expenses until they can reopen.

Congratulations to the winners, Kevin Stewart and John Seng of Champaign, who earned 1.80 masterpoints. Full results are here:
   http://webutil.bridgebase.com/v2/tarchive.php?m=h&h=vacb223115&md=40c

The next games on the schedule are on Saturday, April 18 at 12:10 pm (open pairs) and Tuesday, April 21 at 6:50 pm (0-300 pairs). Each game lasts about two hours. Masterpoint awards are 50 percent higher than full club rating and $4 of your $5 entry fee goes directly to your home club.

Details and a full schedule of Virtual Club games are here:
   http://illinibridge.com/virtual.htm

If you're new to online play:  Here's a how-to guide for playing on Bridgebase Online: