[Illinibridge] New: Play bridge in our "virtual club"

1 view

Karen Walker

Apr 14, 2020, 7:46:44 PM4/14/20
to illini...@googlegroups.com
             ♠  BRIDGE AT GINGER CREEK CLUB CALENDAR  ♠
     Ginger Creek Shops, 2901 West Springfield, Champaign IL
                    CLUB HOMEPAGE:  illinibridge.com
  RESULTS & HAND RECORDS:  calendar.kwbridge.com
         JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:   www.facebook.com/gingercreek/

NEW: Play online, win points and support your local club.

Central Illinois clubs have collaborated to form a "virtual" club on Bridgebase Online. We're offering five weekly games to benefit local clubs.

Details and a full schedule are here:  http://illinibridge.com/virtual.htm

The first game is this Thursday, April 16 (6:50 pm). Registration begins at 4:50 pm. Entry fee is $5/player.

Please consider participating in these games, which will return 80% of your entry fee back to Bridge at Ginger Creek.

If you're new to online play:  Here's a how-to guide for navigating the Bridgebase menus and finding the sections you need to play or kibitz.