[Illinibridge] Bridge at Ginger Creek - Were back!

Karen Walker

Apr 26, 2021, 12:48:40 PMApr 26
to illini...@googlegroups.com
             ♠  BRIDGE AT GINGER CREEK CLUB CALENDAR  ♠
     Ginger Creek Shops, 2901 West Springfield, Champaign IL
        RESULTS & HAND RECORDS:  calendar.illinibridge.com
        CLUB HOMEPAGE:  illinibridge.com
        JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:   www.facebook.com/gingercreek/

Next week:  Bridge at Ginger Creek is reopening for "live" bridge.  All our weekly games except Wednesday will resume the week of May 3. The Wednesday game's first meeting will be the next week on May  12.

We are looking forward to seeing our old friends and we are convinced that it is safe. The vast majority -- perhaps all -- of our local players are vaccinated. At the Wednesday-afternoon and Thursday-night games, you may be asked for proof of vaccination, but in general, we are trusting everyone to use good judgment and stay home if they are ill. Masks will not be required.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact the individual game directors.

  Mondays, 6:30 pm -- Karen Walker & Mike Halvorsen, kwal...@comcast.net

  Tuesdays, 12:30 pm -- Martha Leary, mar...@marthaleary.com

  Wednesdays, 12:30 pm -- Gabe Ewing, edgef...@gmail.com

  Thursdays, 12:30 pm  -- Deb Avery, avery...@hotmail.com

  Thursdays (299er & Pro-Am), 6:30 pm -- Wes Seitz, w-s...@sbcglobal.net

A big thank you to everyone who sent donations and played in our virtual-club games on Bridgebase.com. Your support made it possible for us to pay the bills and keep the playing site the past 14 months. We hope we can count on your continued support and that bridge will be better than ever back at "real" tables.

Tonight (Monday, April 26 -- 6:30-8:00 pm) -- With the reopening of the Monday-night bridge games, tonight will be the last teaching-table session on Bridgebase.com.
    Click here to kibitz on Zoom (live audio and video; no BBO log in necessary).
    To join on Bridgebase as a kibitzer or player: Log in and join kwalker table.

District 8 Advocate newsletter -- http://advocate.district8acbl.com

The April issue includes tips for online play and our regular Solvers Forum bidding contest.
Click the link below to submit your solutions for the six new problems for the June issue:
   http://kwbridge.com/cgi-bin/D8forum.cgi?targetmonth=06&targetyear=21