GREETINGS FOR GANESHA CHATHUTHI BY SAROJA SHRINIVAS

Venkatram Shrinivas

Sep 16, 2015, 9:39:51 AM9/16/15
to Aakiraa Gopalan, maza...@googlegroups.com, இல்லம் (your HOME)
My beloved wife whom I married when she was 17 and I was 24 (consummated later when I was 26) was a very devout lady. Never a day passed without her doing her morning Prayers (in the Prayer Room which we had created for her wherever we went) This Video shows that great lady  singing a song on Sri Ganesha and doing her last Ganesha Puja on Vinayanagar Chaturthi in 2013 in her Prayer Room. She left her mortal coil and went to the Heavens on February 19, this year (2014)                             Here-below is the link for above video published in 'DailyMotion'

--
V.Shrinivas (Seenu)

Venkatram Shrinivas

Sep 16, 2015, 9:56:03 AM9/16/15
to Aakiraa Gopalan, maza...@googlegroups.com, இல்லம் (your HOME)
I am extremely sorry for having failed to post the  link correctly for the above song.Here-below is the correct link. Please, I repeat, Please forgive me for the inconvenience caused by the aged 'person's  (85 yrs) erroneous postings.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24pz7k_ganesha-chaturthi-grtgs_music
--
V.Shrinivas (Seenu)