a request

Raghavan

Nov 6, 2010, 9:59:50 AM11/6/10
to maza...@googlegroups.com, il...@googlegroups.com, thamizh...@googlegroups.com
Dear  friends,

A well wisher of  mine has  replied to my earlier posting on Dr. Abdul Kalam's letter.
I am appending below the  text of his message received by me.

QUOTE
"if someone is doing the translation let me know.
if it does not appear by this time now (4-25pm) tomorrow i shall do it.
thivaa"

pl post a msg in the other groups to inform you if anyone is taking up the work.
is it clear that i will step in only if no one is doing it by tomorrow evening?
 UNQUOTE,

I shall  be  glad  if  any one of you,  is  translating  it,  so that he  need not  do  it  again
as  he  is  a  busy practicing  Doctor.

Thank you, as  we  are  all keen in spreading  Dr. Abdul Kalam's  message
to every patriotic.

anbudan
Raghavan

Dr.M.Sivasankar

Jul 28, 2015, 4:10:02 AM7/28/15
to இல்லம், (your HOME)

Hope u people are most worried. May his soul rest in peace raghavan sir