Jeff Teves CD Release @ Pakele

1 view

Lani Girl Kaleiki-AhLo

Jun 19, 2009, 8:53:47 PM6/19/09
to Ilima Hula Studio
Last night at Pakele Lounge was absolutely fabulous. To sit and hear
some real old Hawaiian musicians, Aunty Ethline & Mona Teves, Aunty
Kealoha Kalama OMgosh it brought back so many wonderful memories from
my childhood. The simple years !
The Jeff Teves quartett was great. Old songs, Hinano, Lovely Sapphire,
Kaulana O Waimanalo the list goes on. Then Aunty Kealoha stood up and
danced "Kealoha" and I started to cry. I was flooded with emotions
wishing my mom Louise was sitting next to me. It was a very precious
moment for me. Kimo Kahoano and his lovely wife Leilani were there.
Joe Rekka, Keahi Conjugacion, and the lovely young girl of the Abrigo
Ohana the list goes on and on.
Pakele live every Thursdays online, dont miss next week. Abrigo Ohana
will be on and that little girl has the voice of an angel. Sounds like
Aunty Genoa, but with her own distinctive touch.
Wonderful night, with great company, and fantastic music.