June visit

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Puahau

未读,
2009年7月20日 23:51:322009/7/20
收件人 Ilima Hula Studio、Hula...@verizon.net
Aloha, Lani and Ilima Hula Studio - I enjoyed my visit there. Wish I
could have made it in time for all of the Tahitian class. We look
forward to Lani coming to teach us in a couple of months. -
Puahau

Lani - I enjoyed spending time with you and getting to see some of
your hang-outs, especially watching you dance, as well as the three
guys. All were shaka! You have a beautiful radiant glow when you
dance. Mahalo Nui, Lani, Me ka `oia`i`o, no kou ho`okipa o pumehana a
me waipahe. - Puahau

Lani Girl Kaleiki-AhLo

未读,
2009年7月24日 14:47:202009/7/24
收件人 Ilima Hula Studio
Aloha JJ
I had such a wonderful time with you. It was really niced to see you
here in Hawaii for a change, instead of Maryland. I glad to hear that
you had a great time while you were here. God bless you and keep you
safe until we meet again,
Kumu Lani
回复全部
回复作者