Iliadproject.org still down

benoit

Nov 14, 2014, 8:21:47 PM11/14/14
to Iliad project
Hello,

the Iliad project website is still down :-(

@+
Benoit

benoit

Dec 12, 2014, 5:49:33 PM12/12/14
to Iliad project
Hi,

I had the same issue, I think it's a Pharo's bug in the method next:
of the GRPharoUtf8CodecStream.
As this method seems to me to be an optimization of the same method in
the upper class GRPharoConverterCodecStream, I juste deleted the method
next: in GRPharoUtf8CodecStream. It solved the issue.

Benoit

benoit

Dec 13, 2014, 8:38:02 AM12/13/14
to Iliad project
Sorry, I forgot that you have to delete the next method of the same
class too.

Thiago Lino

Dec 22, 2014, 6:32:24 AM12/22/14
to il...@googlegroups.com, benoit...@free.fr

Geert Claes

Dec 23, 2014, 4:56:13 AM12/23/14
to il...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone contacted Nico? The domain seems to have been updated/renewed
recently: http://whois.domaintools.com/iliadproject.org

Geert Claes

Dec 23, 2014, 5:00:51 AM12/23/14
to il...@googlegroups.com

Thiago Lino

Dec 23, 2014, 6:33:13 AM12/23/14
to il...@googlegroups.com
Nicolas is not the maintainer of Iliad [1].

We need contact Hernan, and also confirm the new repository of Iliad [2].

Hernán Morales Durand

Dec 23, 2014, 7:28:16 AM12/23/14
to il...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I have contacted Nicolas about this and I am waiting for a reply.

Hernán

nicolas petton

Dec 24, 2014, 6:13:38 AM12/24/14
to Iliad ML
Hi guys,

All these domain names were handled by my company, but it was closed
down some months ago. The CMS used for the website was a commercial
product, so I cannot just put it back online.

I also haven't personally renewed the domain name but I didn't think
anybody would notice, to be honest ;-)

Would someone be willing to create a new website?

Cheers,
Nico

Hernán Morales Durand

Dec 25, 2014, 11:30:52 AM12/25/14
to il...@googlegroups.com
Nicolas thanks for the update.

Can you export the web site *contents* sources? (not the CMS but just the content)
maybe they are decoupled from the CMS?

Cheers

Hernán

benoit

Jan 19, 2015, 6:32:27 PM1/19/15
to Iliad project
Hello,

for all people who could have the same issue, I have uploaded a
ConfigurationOfIliad on smalltalkhub which is relying on a version of
Grease without the method next: of GRPharoUtf8CodecStream.

MCHttpRepository
location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/BenoitAstruc/Iliad/main'
user: ''
password: ''

This is the only change with the official version of Hernán.

Benoit