[ANN] Iliad updates

Hernán Morales Durand

Jul 14, 2017, 12:47:46 AM7/14/17
to il...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I did some updates last days which I'd like to share with you

- Iliad Metacello Configuration ported to Pharo 6.0
- Added an Iliad Control Panel similar to the Seaside version (plus some fixes).
- Included an Iliad Sessions Browser made with Spec.
- Included the jQuery updates (thanks Benoit Astruc!).
- Updated the web site with download links to pre-loaded images and install scripts.

Website: https://iliadproject.github.io/

Currently the Pharo 6.0 dev and stable images are identical because we don't have critical issues but I will update the dev image link with, hopefully, contributed code.

Please let us know any issues to : https://github.com/iliadproject/iliadproject.github.io/issues

Cheers,

Hernán

Steven Costiou

Jul 14, 2017, 1:31:32 PM7/14/17
to il...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hernan,
nice work, thanks :)

I will try the pharo 6 version and migrate my projects. I think i will have a few minor contributions that are lost in my images but which i find useful.

In a few days when i'll be back home i will have time to spend on Iliad :)

Steven.