New Iliad web site

Hernán Morales Durand

Jun 21, 2017, 7:46:32 AM6/21/17
to il...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

You can access a new GitHub web page for the project. At the moment I pushed minimal content, no CSS, download instructions, manual, or images.
Answer to this e-mail if you have a GitHub accound and want to be added as collaborator.

Cheers.

Hernán

benoit

Jun 21, 2017, 6:41:15 PM6/21/17
to il...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hernán,

that's nice work ! A first step to get Iliad revive.

I don't have yet a GitHub account but it's on my todo list for this
year. Will let you know when I have one.

@+
Benoit

Le 21/06/17 à 13:46, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :

Steven Costiou

Jul 14, 2017, 1:18:08 PM7/14/17
to il...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i have a github account that i do not use a lot. I don't remember my username.
I am not at home at the moment but as soon as i get back and i got it i would like to be added as a collaborator.

Steven.

https://iliadproject.github.io/