FoS GC Kinglets and Brown Creeper, Uptown Chicago, Cook Co. (9/23)

Vinod Babu

Sep 23, 2021, 9:18:16 PMSep 23
to IBET Illinois
Was taking the dog out today and heard a buzz of activity in a little elm on the street. It was crawling with Golden-crowned Kinglets and a Brown Creeper. Looking at ebird, there's been a flurry of sightings yesterday and today; it's kind of amazing these birds have shown up right at the autumn equinox.

Vinod Babu
Chicago, Il

Sundberg, Jeffrey

Sep 23, 2021, 9:19:37 PMSep 23
to Vinod Babu, IBET Illinois
I had three juncos today in Lake Forest. Surprised me.
Jeff Sundberg

Sep 24, 2021, 9:17:03 PMSep 24
to Sundberg, Jeffrey, Vinod Babu, IBET Illinois
Yeah, I heard one on few days ago and was a little disturbed lol!

Suzanne Coleman

Cook County, that was in the Des Plaines River area in Park Ridge