Mourning W-Wadsworth

Bill Saylor

May 20, 2022, 5:37:13 PM5/20/22
to ilb...@googlegroups.com
I saw a Mourning Warbler at Wadsworth Canoe Launch this morning (5/20@8am).
I had heard a Mourning Warbler in the same area for the last few outings-near the
small hill on the east side of the trail, just in from the parking lot.

A Canada Warbler was seen farther down the trail.

Bill Saylor
Mundelein
Lake County

Sent from my iPad

ferdyo...@comcast.net

May 20, 2022, 7:55:17 PM5/20/22
to IBET - Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts
We got a Mourning Warbler at the West Ridge Nature Center in Chicago this afternoon, too.

Candida Abrahamson

May 21, 2022, 10:46:59 PM5/21/22
to ferdyo...@comcast.net, IBET - Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts
I had a Connecticut Thurs afternoon at West Ridge.

All the best,