No Sighting - Techny North Parking - "All is great at the Sheraton"

Tamima Itani

Apr 16, 2024, 5:55:21 PMApr 16
to ilb...@googlegroups.com, Al Stokie (alstokie99@gmail.com)
Hello everyone,

Al Stokie asked me to share this email with the IBET group, as he previously expressed concern on this forum about the towing risk at Techny North.  I was able to reach the manager of the Sheraton hotel which owns the parking lot and received a very favorable response from the manager, as stated below.

So for now, "all is great at the Sheraton!"

Tamima Itani
Evanston, Cook Co