Carvana Approval Repealed

V Veneziano

Jan 28, 2023, 11:01:53 AM1/28/23
to ilb...@googlegroups.com
Let's hope Skokie continues to do the right thing by rejecting anything Carvana comes up with!

Pam Karlson

Jan 28, 2023, 7:22:23 PM1/28/23
to V Veneziano, ilb...@googlegroups.com
Awesome news! I attended & voiced my opposition to the tower at the Skokie courthouse last winter- along with many others. It was very disheartening when they ultimately approved it at the meeting. I'm so glad it has now been rejected!

Thanks for the update!

Pam Karlson
Chicago

On Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at 10:01 AM 'V Veneziano' via IBET - Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts <ilb...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Let's hope Skokie continues to do the right thing by rejecting anything Carvana comes up with!

Kathy Kelly

Jan 29, 2023, 12:14:39 AM1/29/23
to IBET - Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts

I am posting a link to info on the Skoike Carvana decision since people not registered onnext door can't read the info at the previous link. https://news.wttw.com/2023/01/27/reversal-skokie-officials-approval-carvana-vending-machine-tower-repealed

Kathy Kelly
Chicago