No Sighting - A visit with Monty in Texas

Tamima Itani

Apr 10, 2021, 9:08:12 PM4/10/21
to ILBIRDS
Dear all,

I had the pleasure of visiting with Monty in Texas this week.  He sends his regards to his Chicago family.  I made sure to let him know we are all awaiting his return anxiously!

You can read further about the visit on chicagopipingplovers.org:

Tamima Itani had the opportunity to visit Monty in Texas. Read her account of this fascinating visit to the beaches of Texas and finding this special plover as he prepares for his trip to the Great Lakes.

Hopefully it won't be too long before he and Rose are back at Montrose.

Tamima Itani
Evanston, Cook County