MIni fall-out in our Mundelein yard today

Sheryl DeVore

Apr 17, 2024, 5:40:54 PMApr 17
to IBET Google Group
Late this morning, we had seven Yellow-rumped Warblers, 2 Pine Warblers, 1 Palm Warbler 1 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher and 1 Ruby-crowned KInglet  flitting around our front yard at the same time. The Pine Warbler sang several times. It was glorious!

.

--

Sheryl DeVore Bailey

Science/Nature/Arts/Entertainment/Health/ Writer

Editor, Educator and Photographer

847-566-4846

847-212-2631

Stories:  http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-sheryl-devore-staff.html

Website: https://sheryldevore.wordpress.com/published-stories-and-photographs/

nancy tikalsky

Apr 17, 2024, 6:14:21 PMApr 17
to Sheryl DeVore, IBET Google Group
There were at least 40 White-throated Sparrows at Millnium Park this afternoon on the lawns just north of the Bean!

nancy tikalsky

Apr 17, 2024, 6:17:05 PMApr 17
to Sheryl DeVore, IBET Google Group
Oops, realized my auto signature disappeared!

Nancy Tikalsky
Zion, Illinois