Chicago Ornithological Annual Meeting -- NO SIGHTINGS

30 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

edwa...@gmail.com

nepřečteno,
16. 1. 2023 20:07:2816.01.23
komu: IBET - Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts
You're invited!

to Chicago Ornithological Society's 2022 Annual Meeting taking place on Thursday, January 19 at 7pm, via Zoom.

This is a time for us to look back and celebrate what we accomplished last year while also getting excited about what we're cooking up in the new one. And trust us, there's a lot to be excited about. To be clear, this is no traditional annual meeting. This is a virtual bird themed bash you won't want to miss.

Membership is not required to attend, just a passion for Chicagoland's birds. Friends, family, neighbors; all are welcome to this free event. RSVP is required to get the zoom link.

RSVP Here:

See you all there!

Edward Warden
Chicago Ornithological Society