Re: [IBET] Injured Great Egret

Message has been deleted

Chuck Berman

May 27, 2023, 7:14:50 PM5/27/23
to Mike Affinito, IBET - Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts
Perhaps the Chicago Bird Monitors would know or the local police dept.

On Sat, May 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM Mike Affinito <mik...@gmail.com> wrote:
There is a Great Egret near me with an injured wing.  It's on a pond in The Preserve in Highland Park.  It is doing OK otherwise-fishing, foraging, and moving around.  I'm not sure which bird rescue to call in Lake County.
Thanks in advance.

valvenezi

May 27, 2023, 8:18:54 PM5/27/23
to Mike Affinito, IBET - Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts
You can call Chicago Collison Bird Monitors. You may have to leave a message but they'll call back.They seem to be responsive.

Thanks Mike.

Val

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device