[[EPUB] READ] Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World By Meredith Broussard full Pages

Blogger Bloomer

Jul 17, 2022, 1:25:29 AM7/17/22
to ik...@googlegroups.com

->Read PDF Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World by Meredith Broussard on Audible Full Volumes. Read Online Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World Kindle Unlimited by Meredith Broussard is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[^]Download Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World on Textbook Full Version.

By : Meredith Broussard

Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> GET BOOK HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

A guide to understanding the inner workings and outer limits of technology and why we should never assume that computers always get it right.In Artificial Unintelligence, Meredith Broussard argues that our collective enthusiasm for applying computer technology to every aspect of life has resulted in a tremendous amount of poorly designed systems. We are so eager to do everything digitally--hiring, driving, paying bills, even choosing romantic partners--that we have stopped demanding that our technology actually work. Broussard, a software developer and journalist, reminds us that there are fundamental limits to what we can (and should) do with technology. With this book, she offers a guide to understanding the inner workings and outer limits of technology--and issues a warning that we should never assume that computers always get things right.Making a case against technochauvinism--the belief that technology is always the solution--Broussard argues that it's just not true that social .

Book Detail :

Tittle : Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World

Author : Meredith Broussard

Pages : 248 pages

Publisher : MIT Press

Language :

ISBN-10 : 026253701X

ISBN-13 : 9780262537018

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.