Did You Do The Homework Reported Speech

Caryn Monclova

Dec 7, 2023, 1:07:21 PM12/7/23
to iksemel development list

Contact the teacher as soon as you suspect your child has a homework problem (as well as when you think he's having any major problems with his schoolwork). Schools have a responsibility to keep you informed about your child's performance and behavior and you have a right to be upset if you don't find out until report-card time that your child is having difficulties. On the other hand, you may figure out that a problem exists before the teacher does. By alerting the teacher, you can work together to solve a problem in its early stages.

Request a meeting with the teacher to discuss homework problems. Tell him briefly why you want to meet. You might say, "Rachel is having trouble with her math homework. I'm worried about why she can't finish the problems and what we might do to help her." If English is your second language, you may need to make special arrangements, such as including in the meeting someone who is bilingual.

Did You Do The Homework Reported Speech

DOWNLOAD https://tinurll.com/2wIXMQ

Let the teacher know whether your child finds the assignments too hard or too easy. (Teachers also like to know when their students are particularly excited about an assignment.) Of course, not all homework assignments can be expected to interest your child and be perfectly suited to her. Teachers just don't have time to tailor homework to the individual needs of each student. However, most teachers want to assign homework that their students can complete successfully and they welcome feedback.

  • Is the homework often too hard? Maybe your child has fallen behind and will need extra help from the teacher or a tutor to catch up.
  • Does your child need to make up a lot of work because of absences? The first step might be working out a schedule with the teacher.
  • Does your child need extra support beyond what home and school can give her? Ask the teacher, school guidance counselor or principal if there are mentor programs in your community. Mentor programs pair a child with an adult volunteer who assists with the child's special needs. Many schools, universities, community organizations, churches and businesses offer excellent mentoring programs.

Helping your child with homework is an opportunity to improve your child's chances of doing well in school and life. By helping your child with homework, you can help him learn important lessons about discipline and responsibility. You can open up lines of communication—between you and your child and you and the school. You are in a unique position to help your child make connections between school work and the "real world," and thereby bring meaning (and some enjoyment) to your child's homework experience.

So far we have looked at using 'said' in reported speech. When a question is asked we do not use 'said'. Instead we use 'asked'.
We also need to use an interrogative (wh- word) or if / whether.
Take a look at the examples:

Educators have debated the merits of homework since the late 19th century. In recent years, amid concerns of some parents and teachers that children are being stressed out by too much homework, things have only gotten more fraught.

I think that last question about Good help from parents is not know to all parents, we do as our parents did or how we best think it can be done, so maybe coaching parents or giving them resources on how to help with homework would be very beneficial for the parent on how to help and for the teacher to have consistency and improve homework results, and of course for the child. I do see how homework helps reaffirm the knowledge obtained in the classroom, I also have the ability to see progress and it is a time I share with my kids

Yes, I think homework plays an important role in the development of student life.
Through homework, students have to face challenges on a daily basis and they try to solve them quickly.I am an intense online tutor at 24x7homeworkhelp and I give homework to my students at that level in which they handle it easily.

Homework is too severe and is just too much for students, schools need to decrease the amount of homework. When teachers assign homework they forget that the students have other classes that give them the same amount of homework each day. Students need to work on social skills and life skills.

I agree with hunter because homework can be so stressful especially with this whole covid thing no one has time for homework and every one just wants to get back to there normal lives it is especially stressful when you go on a 2 week vaca 3 weeks into the new school year and and then less then a week after you come back from the vaca you are out for over a month because of covid and you have no way to get the assignment done and turned in

The schools of the future are being built today. These are schools where all teachers have the right competencies and motivation, where technology empowers them to deliver quality learning, and where all students learn fundamental skills, including socio-emotional, and digital skills. These schools are safe and affordable to everyone and are places where children and young people learn with joy, rigor, and purpose.

Governments, teachers, parents, and the international community must do their homework to realize the promise of education for all students, in every village, in every city, and in every country.

Start right away. Just because it's called "homework" doesn't mean you have to do it at home. Use study periods or other extra time in your school day. The more you get done in school, the less you have to do at night.

Budget your time. If you don't finish your homework at school, think about how much you have left and what else is going on that day. Most high-school students have between 1 and 3 hours of homework a night. If it's a heavy homework day, you'll need to devote more time to homework. It's a good idea to come up with a homework schedule, especially if you're involved in sports or activities or have an after-school job.

Find a quiet place to focus. The kitchen table was OK when you were younger and homework didn't require as much concentration. But now you'll do best if you can find a place to get away from noise and distractions, like a bedroom or study.

Avoid studying on your bed. Sit at a desk or table that you can set your computer on and is comfortable to work at. Park your devices while you study. Just having your phone where you can see it can be a distraction. That makes homework take longer.

The tourist said, "What a beautiful sunset!" Change into indirect speech.I said to her, "Let us sit in the shade." Change into indirect speech.He said, "I can run faster than Ravi." Change into indirect speech.Renu said to me, "I was washing the clothes." Change into indirect speech."Are you angry, my friends?", said the king, "because you have lost your leader? I am your king; I will be your leader." Change into indirect speech.The boy said to me, "Is not poverty a curse?" Change indirect speechThe boy said, "Two and two make four." Change into indirect speech.He said, "I keep him on his toes." Change into indirect speech.He said, "I keep him grounded." Change into indirect speech.He said to me, "Will you play this evening?" Change into indirect speech.Raju said, "I have done my homework." Change into indirect speech.The manager said, "I am very busy now." Change into indirect speech.Ram said to his mother, "I have finished my homework." Change into indirect speech.The lady said, "Hurrah! I have finished my assignment." Change into indirect speech.I said to them, "Where is my watch?" Change into Indirect speechThomas said, "I will go to school next year." Change into indirect speech.My brother said, "I went to school yesterday." Change into indirect speech.Leo said, "My friend may come tonight." Change into indirect speech.Mary says, "I am coming here." Change into indirect speech.

Footer 2022 English Notes. All rights reserved.
About Advertise Contact Guest Posts Privacy Terms Sitemap

jQuery(function(jQuery)jQuery.datepicker.setDefaults("closeText":"Close","currentText":"Today","monthNames":["January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December"],"monthNamesShort":["Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun","Jul","Aug","Sep","Oct","Nov","Dec"],"nextText":"Next","prevText":"Previous","dayNames":["Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday"],"dayNamesShort":["Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat"],"dayNamesMin":["S","M","T","W","T","F","S"],"dateFormat":"MM d, yy","firstDay":1,"isRTL":false););var wpqa_custom="admin_url":"https:\/\/englishnotes.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","poll_image":"0","poll_image_title":"0","comment_limit":"0","comment_min_limit":"0","answer_limit":"0","answer_min_limit":"5","question":"question","asked_question":"asked-question","home_url":"https:\/\/englishnotes.com\/","wpqa_error_text":"Please fill the required field.","wpqa_error_min_limit":"Sorry, The minimum characters is","wpqa_error_limit":"Sorry, The maximum characters is","sure_delete_comment":"Are you sure you want to delete the comment?","sure_delete_answer":"Are you sure you want to delete the answer?","wpqa_remove_image":"Are you sure you want to delete the image?","wpqa_remove_attachment":"Are you sure you want to delete the attachment?","no_vote_question":"Sorry, you cannot vote your question.","no_vote_more":"Sorry, you cannot vote on the same question more than once.","no_vote_user":"Voting is available to members only.","no_vote_answer":"Sorry, you cannot vote your answer.","no_vote_more_answer":"Sorry, you cannot vote on the same answer more than once.","no_vote_comment":"Sorry, you cannot vote your comment.","no_vote_more_comment":"Sorry, you cannot vote on the same comment more than once.","follow_question_attr":"Follow the question","unfollow_question_attr":"Unfollow the question","follow":"Follow","unfollow":"Unfollow","select_file":"Select file","browse":"Browse","reported":"Thank you, your report will be reviewed shortly.","wpqa_error_comment":"Please type a comment.","click_continue":"Click here to continue.","click_not_finish":"Complete your following above to continue.","ban_user":"Ban user","unban_user":"Unban user","block_user":"Block user","unblock_user":"Unblock user","no_poll_more":"Sorry, you cannot poll on the same question more than once.","must_login":"Please login to vote and see the results.","insert_image":"Insert Image","error_uploading_image":"Attachment Error! Please upload image only.","add_favorite":"Add this question to favorites","remove_favorite":"Remove this question of my favorites","add_emoji":"React";var wpqa_single="wpqa_dir":"https:\/\/englishnotes.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/WPQA\/","wpqa_best_answer_nonce":"6a07a750a6","require_name_email":"require_name_email","admin_url":"https:\/\/englishnotes.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","comment_limit":"0","comment_min_limit":"0","answer_limit":"0","answer_min_limit":"5","captcha_answer":"Cairo","attachment_answer":"0","featured_image_answer":"0","terms_active_comment":"0","comment_editor":"on","activate_editor_reply":"0","is_logged":"unlogged","display_name":"","profile_url":"","logout_url":"","popup_share_seconds":"30","comment_action":"https:\/\/englishnotes.com\/wp-comments-post.php","wpqa_error_name":"Please fill the required fields (name).","wpqa_error_email":"Please fill the required fields (email).","wpqa_valid_email":"Please enter a valid email address.","wpqa_error_comment":"Please type a comment.","wpqa_error_min_limit":"Sorry, The minimum characters is","wpqa_error_limit":"Sorry, The maximum characters is","wpqa_error_terms":"There are required fields (Agree of the terms).","cancel_reply":"Cancel reply.","logged_as":"Logged in as","logout_title":"Log out of this account","logout":"Log out","reply":"Reply","submit":"Submit","choose_best_answer":"Select as best answer","cancel_best_answer":"Cancel the best answer","best_answer":"Best answer","best_answer_selected":"There is another one select this a best answer","wpqa_error_captcha":"The captcha is incorrect, Please try again.","sure_delete":"Are you sure you want to delete the question?","sure_delete_post":"Are you sure you want to delete the post?","get_points":"You have bumped your question.";var wpqa_unlogged="wpqa_dir":"https:\/\/englishnotes.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/WPQA\/","admin_url":"https:\/\/englishnotes.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","captcha_answer":"Cairo","wpqa_error_text":"Please fill the required field.","wpqa_error_captcha":"The captcha is incorrect, Please try again.";var jetpackLazyImagesL10n="loading_warning":"Images are still loading. Please cancel your print and try again.";(function(undefined)var _localizedStrings="redirect_overlay_title":"Hold On","redirect_overlay_text":"You are being redirected to another page,
it may take a few seconds.";var _targetWindow="prefer-popup";var _redirectOverlay="overlay-with-spinner-and-message";window.NSLPopup=function(url,title,w,h)var userAgent=navigator.userAgent,mobile=function()/Mobile/i.test(userAgent);,screenX=window.screenX!==undefined?window.screenX:window.screenLeft,screenY=window.screenY!==undefined?window.screenY:window.screenTop,outerWidth=window.outerWidth!==undefined?window.outerWidth:document.documentElement.clientWidth,outerHeight=window.outerHeight!==undefined?window.outerHeight:document.documentElement.clientHeight-22,targetWidth=mobile()?null:w,targetHeight=mobile()?null:h,V=screenX=42?/; wv/.test(ua):/\d2\.0\.0/.test(version)?true:_isWebView_Android(options);return false;function _isWebView_iOS(options)"webkitFullscreenEnabled"in documentfunction _isWebView_Android(options)false);var options=;var nav=window.navigator;var ua=nav.userAgent"";var os=_detectOS(ua);var browser=_detectBrowser(ua);var browserVersion=_detectBrowserVersion(ua,browser);isWebView=_isWebView(ua,os,browser,browserVersion,options);}return isWebView;}function isAllowedWebViewForUserAgent(provider);var ua=nav.userAgentwindow._nslDOMReady(function(){window.nslRedirect=function(url){if(_redirectOverlay){var overlay=document.createElement('div');overlay.id="nsl-redirect-overlay";var overlayHTML='',overlayContainer="",overlayContainerClose="",overlaySpinner="",overlayTitle=""+_localizedStrings.redirect_overlay_title+"

eebf2c3492