Learning2.0 paper on using Drupal/Organic Groups to create a social learning platform

Kyle Mathews

Jun 24, 2008, 1:59:13 AM6/24/08
to ikepr...@googlegroups.com
I recently joined this group so am still figuring what we're all about. Jay said that many of you might be interested in this paper a co-researcher and I recently wrote on our experience building/using a free-form social learning platform for the Information Systems department at BYU.

I love to answer questions, get feedback, and hear your experiences building / using similar learning technologies.

The paper is a pre-final copy so be warned.

Thanks,

Kyle Mathews
http://kyle.mathews2000.com/blog
Albrecht and Mathews-Island-done.doc

Jay Collier

Jun 24, 2008, 8:48:15 AM6/24/08
to IKE Project Forum
Thanks for sharing this draft, Kyle. I look forward to reading it
thoroughly.

-Jay