Obituary : Mrs. Joemol Philip Mialil

Joe Chackungal

Oct 25, 2018, 11:40:53 AM10/25/18
to ik...@googlegroups.com

Dear community members,

           It is with deep sorrow we inform you that Mrs. Joemol Philip Mialil , wife of Dr Jose Philip Mialil passed away on 10/20/2018 in Tampa. She is from Kandoth Family

Mrs. Joemol Myalil was a vibrant IKCC community member before she moved to Florida. Joemel was the Joint Secretary in 1982 and the Vice President in 1989 (when late John Akasala was the President).Joemol did serve NY Community to the maximum extent though she was living in western Jersey when she was living in the Tri-state area. She was very instrumental to protect the unity in our community & worked as the right hand when her husband Dr. Jose Myalil was our President in 1984. Joemol is also the sister of Ikcc community member Mrs Sheelu Arackal

joemol.jpg

Wake/Viewing:

 Thursday 5:30-9 pm

 Sacred Heart Knanaya Catholic Community Center

 2620 Washington Road

 Valrico, FL 33594

********************************

Funeral Service:

 Friday 10 am

 Sacred Heart Knanaya Catholic Church

 3920 south kings ave

 Brandon FL 33511

 (Private viewing for family also on Friday from 9-10 am at the church)

 ********************************

 Flowers may be sent to:

 Attn: Mary/Joemol Philip

 Hillsboro Memorial Funeral Home 2323 West Brandon Blvd

 Brandon, FL 33511

 (Flowers sent here will be transferred to both the viewing and funeral service)

Joemol Philip Mialil is survived by Husband: Dr Jose Philip Mialil

 Children:

Sumi Sinha & Dr. Bob Sinha

Dr. Gana Mody & Dr. Ameer Mody

Seena Philip

Grandchildren:

Devon Sinha

Kameran Mody

Sarina Mody

Saurin Mody

Mother:

Ammal Joseph

Siblings:

Annammal Stephen

Annie Philip

Jose Kandoth

Thomas Kandoth

Sheelu Arackal

Zerah Jose Nirappukattil

IKCC expresses our sincere condolences to the bereaved family. Please pray for the departed soul and may God give strength to all family members at this tough time.

Joe Chackungal

IKCC Secretary