Liveox OpenWRT Files SVP

Fho Hollinger

Aug 16, 2013, 2:07:40 PM8/16/13
to ikanos...@googlegroups.com
Hello !

I have read the OpenWRT tutorial for Livebox 2 at HackerSpace Brussells.

Anyone have this file SVP :  uImage  ??

Anyone have a OpenWRT Boot Image ready for the Agif Fuziv u-boot ???

Best Regards

Benjamin Henrion

Aug 18, 2013, 3:11:03 AM8/18/13
to ikanos...@googlegroups.com
I think you will have to recompile the openwrt backfire port baesd on acki patches.

I will give it a shot now based on the instructions I found on a pastebin page.

> Best Regards
>
> --

Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762
"In July 2005, after several failed attempts to legalise software patents in Europe, the patent establishment changed its strategy. Instead of explicitly seeking to sanction the patentability of software, they are now seeking to create a central European patent court, which would establish and enforce patentability rules in their favor, without any possibility of correction by competing courts or democratically elected legislators."

Benjamin Henrion

Sep 5, 2013, 4:00:45 AM9/5/13
to ikanos...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Benjamin Henrion <b...@udev.org> wrote:
> n Friday, August 16, 2013, Fho Hollinger <fhohol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello !
>>

>> I have read the OpenWRT tutorial for Livebox 2 at HackerSpace Brussells.
>>

>> Anyone have this file SVP : uImage ??
>>
>> Anyone have a OpenWRT Boot Image ready for the Agif Fuziv u-boot ???
>
> I think you will have to recompile the openwrt backfire port baesd on acki
> patches.
>
> I will give it a shot now based on the instructions I found on a pastebin
> page.

Instructions are here:

http://filez.zoobab.com/bbox2/mirrors/pastebay/pastebay_1004719.txt

But it fails at the kernel level when I am using:

http://filez.zoobab.com/bbox2/mirrors/newshell.bshellz.net/~acki/livebox2_kernel.patch.bz2

The patch does not seem to apply properly, or at least is not in a
format openwrt recognises.