Papers Invited for the next issue of IJAET-May 2012

Editor_IJAET

Mar 3, 2012, 11:38:06 AM3/3/12
to IJAET Journal
Call for Papers – IJAET May-2012 [Volume 3 Issue 2]
IJAET is a scholarly, online international journal that publishes
original research papers in the fields of Engineering & Technology.
The aim of the IJAET is to publish peer reviewed research and review
articles. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet
the criteria of significance and scientific excellence. The Journal
covers all essential branches of Engineering & Technology.

HIGH QUALITY PAPERS FOR IJAET ARE INVITED FOR SUBMISSION.

Objectives of IJAET

• To provide a venue for dissemination of research outputs and
activities in field of Engineering Sciences and Technology
• To train young scientists to the interdisciplinary skills.
• To Bridge the gap between research theories and industrial
developments.
• To disseminate knowledge and results in an efficient manner.
• To remove barriers from research published online contributing to
progress in many scientific and research disciplines
• To stimulate new research in engineering, computer science and
applications.
• To raise the standard of research globally.

We have a high standard of peer review. A strong Editorial Board helps
us with policy and decision-making, and in some cases help with
choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts.

Important Dates

Submissions Due Mar 31, 2012
Notification of Acceptance April 15, 2012
Publishing Date May 1, 2012

Research Paper Publishing - Submission Deadline

There is no specific deadline for paper submission. Because IJAET is a
bi-monthly publication and if a submission doesn't fit in the current
issue then it will be considered for the next issue.

E-mail for Manuscript Submission:
submi...@ijaet.org, edi...@ijaet.org
ijaet....@gmail.com

khmailia sameh

Mar 20, 2012, 5:26:41 PM3/20/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir
I have the honor to send you my first manuscript.
I hope it will be accepted to be published in your Journal.
Thank you and best regards
.

2012/3/3 Editor_IJAET <ijaet....@gmail.com>
manuscript1.doc