Last Call for Papers : VOLUME 5 Issue 1

Editor_IJAET

Oct 9, 2012, 7:03:59 AM10/9/12
to IJAET Journal
CALL FOR PAPERS

IJAET is an online, open access, bimonthly peer-reviewed,
international journal which publishes original innovative research
works, reviews and case reports dealing with engineering and relevant
fields. The journal allows free access to its contents, which is
likely to attract more readers and citations to published articles.

IJAET is indexed at:
Open J Gate, New Jour, Science Central, University of Washington
Libraries, Google, Citeseerx, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic
Databases, Scirus, and many more……

It is a great pleasure to invite you to contribute your best knowledge
and research. Your contribution will help us to establish a high
standard.

Right now, with the Next issue scheduled to publish in November 2012,
we invite you to contribute your best research and review
manuscripts.

The journal covers all areas of computer science, electronics engg.,
mechanical engg., information technology, electrical engg., and many
more.

For author’s convenience, we strongly follow the following steps.

Rapid publication
Quick submission system, electronic peer review and production make
the process of publishing your article very simple and efficient.

Quality and high standards of peer review
We have a high standard of peer review. A strong Editorial Board helps
us with policy and decision-making, and in some cases help with
choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts. For more details
regarding editorial/advisory board check Editorial board of IJAET
section of Journal website.

Deadline for submission: 10th October, 2011.

With kind regards,
Editor IJAET
E-mail : edi...@ijaet.org

Head ECED

Oct 29, 2012, 2:32:47 AM10/29/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Editor
I have published seven papers in your journal. Is it possible
to give the money receipt bill writing that the charges ofRs 3500 were
taken for extra pages of the journal and transaction charges ofRs.
150 .If we could be able to get with yours kindness,the money will be
reimbursed by our institue.in that situation my student will be able
to get opportunities to publish more papers in your journal.
pl,give positive reply.rest is OK.
With regards,
Prof.A Kumar
N.I.T.,Jamshedpur