Confirmation regarding publication of IJAET Volume 6 Issue 4, Sept. 01, 2013

Editor_IJAET

Sep 1, 2013, 5:20:03 AM9/1/13
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Associates,

Greetings!
It is a matter of great pleasure to inform you that IJAET has launched its Volume 6 Issue 4 successfully on 1st September,2013.
All the papers are available in the Archives section of the website and are free for referencing and downloading. We will look that each paper will get indexing as much as possible.
On the behalf of whole team of IJAET I would like to thanks our authors for their quick responses to make the issue launched on due date.
The direct link for Volume 6 Issue 4 is :

Thanks!

Editor IJAET

pradeep kumar

Sep 1, 2013, 12:00:21 PM9/1/13
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

is there any impact factor of IJAET?

*******************************
Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar
ABES ENGINEERING COLLEGE
ACADEMY OF BUSINESS AND ENGINEERING SCIENCES
Ghaziabad, Delhi-NCR
INDIA

Ph: +91-9540642891

Editor_IJAET

Sep 3, 2013, 12:01:08 AM9/3/13
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Pradeep,
The impact factor of IJAET is 0.86 for Year 2011.
Thanks
Editor