Calling Papers for IJAET Mega Issue

IJAET Journal

Dec 5, 2014, 6:28:41 AM12/5/14
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Seasons Greetings!

We at IJAET are celebrating the 5th Anniversary of our organization. The Volume 7 Issue 6 will be the Mega Anniversary Issue.

The Executive board of the organization has decided to offer Membership of the International Association of Engineering & Technology (MIAET. Membership fee of USD70/INR4000) to the authors of the paper (maximum up to 2) Free of Cost.

Submissions Due                 : Dec.  10, 2014 [Extended Deadline]

Notification of Acceptance         : Dec.  15, 2014

Submission of Revised Manuscript : Dec.  20, 2014

Publishing Date : Dec.  31, 2014

It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.

Thank you.

Editor IJAET

 E-mail: edi...@ijaet.org

Mohammed Yakub Isah

Dec 14, 2014, 1:15:44 AM12/14/14
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com, Ijaet Journal

I Y MOHAMMED
School of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
43500 Selangor Semenyih Malaysia

+601 1360 59783

Rakesh Kumar

Dec 14, 2014, 8:27:21 AM12/14/14
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Can i send full length paper up to morrow

On Friday, 12 December 2014, 'Mohammed Yakub Isah' via IJAET Journal <ijaet-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I Y MOHAMMED
> School of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
> The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
> 43500 Selangor Semenyih Malaysia
>
> +601 1360 59783
>
> On Friday, 5 December 2014, 19:28, IJAET Journal <ijaet-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> Dear All,
> Seasons Greetings!
> We at IJAET are celebrating the 5th Anniversary of our organization. The Volume 7 Issue 6 will be the Mega Anniversary Issue.
> The Executive board of the organization has decided to offer Membership of the International Association of Engineering & Technology (MIAET. Membership fee of USD70/INR4000) to the authors of the paper (maximum up to 2) Free of Cost.
> Submissions Due                 : Dec.  10, 2014 [Extended Deadline]
> Notification of Acceptance         : Dec.  15, 2014
> Submission of Revised Manuscript : Dec.  20, 2014
> Publishing Date : Dec.  31, 2014
> <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-J0ki4sBrBkc/VIGSYQEDTzI/AAAAAAAACMY/MM8PKspmuRQ/s400/hori.jpg>

B swaroop

Dec 14, 2014, 8:51:02 AM12/14/14