Call for Papers IJAET Volume 2 Issue 1

Editor_IJAET

Nov 7, 2011, 10:58:47 AM11/7/11
to IJAET Journal
INVITATION TO SUBMIT YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLES
Call for Papers “International Journal of Advances in Engineering and
Technology (IJAET) ISSN 2231-1963”

Dear Authors,
Greetings!
First of all, editorial board of IJAET would like to thank you for
sending your high quality articles for the publication in our esteemed
Journal-IJAET. This is because of your efforts that the journal is
getting very famous and popular among readers all over the world.
IJAET is indexed in various indexing services like Scopous, DOAJ,
Worldcat, Open J Gate, Scirus, OpenDoar, Index Copernicus, Cabell’s
Directories, Columbia University Library, Auraria Library Skyline
Catalog, philpapers, Scopus, Ebesco host and many more ensuring high
visibility of your paper with GEI index factor of 1.96
Currently, we are requesting all our previous authors to send their
articles for Vol. 2 Issue 1 of IJAET which is going to be released in
January 2012.

We shall inform the review decision to all the authors within 10 days
after the date of submitting of their article for the journal.

The Deadline for submitting your quality article would be 30th
November, 2011.

Thanks and looking to receive another quality article for the
publication in the journal.
Yours Sincerely,
Editor IJAET