Volume 2 Issue 1 published successfully

Editor_IJAET

Dec 31, 2011, 10:29:18 AM12/31/11
to IJAET Journal
Dear All,
It is a matter of great pleasure to inform you all that International
Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology - IJAET has published
its Volume 2 Issue 1 as its FIRST ANNIVERSARY ISSUE today. The Issue
contains wide variety of research/review papers from all the branches
of engineering & science authored by various eminent academicians &
researchers all over the world.
We would like to invite you to Contribute a Research Paper for
publication in upcoming issue of IJAET. Papers Invited will be
conceived, reviewed and developed to assist researchers - scientists,
faculty, post-docs and students at all levels, who are seeking
publishing opportunities for their research papers.
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate
groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original
scientific results/review/short communication papers.

With Best Regards,
Editor IJAET

Dr.Ehab Khalil

Dec 31, 2011, 11:47:30 AM12/31/11
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

 I'm so sorry to inform you that my paper is not included in that issue !!!

Regards,
EHAB
--
Dr. Ehab A. Khalil
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,

Supervisor of Information and Link Network (ILN), Menoufiya University
Shebin-El-Kom, El-Minufiya
EGYPT.

e-mails:
drehab...@gmail.com
drehab...@yahoo.com
khali...@hotmail.com
ehab_...@menofia.edu.eg
Ehab_...@mailer.eun.eg             dr....@mailer.menofia.edu.eg

web sites: http://www.menofia.edu.eg/network_adminstrtor.asp
http://ehab.a.khalil.50megs.com

Mohammad Abdul Hannan Mia

Dec 31, 2011, 10:37:52 PM12/31/11
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

This is a matter of great disappointment that my paper has not published in this latest issue.

Best Regards,

M A HAnnan

Editor_IJAET

Jan 1, 2012, 2:18:00 AM1/1/12
to IJAET Journal
Dear Author,
First of all wish you a happy & prosperous new year 2012.
We have already intimated you that the Jan issue has been finalized on
that day & as per the journal policy we cannot include any manuscript
once the submission for the issue has been closed. IJAET is a bi
monthly journal we have suggested you to submit the manuscript for
March issue whose submission open till to Jan 31,2012.
Thanks & Regards,
Editor

On Jan 1, 8:37 am, Mohammad Abdul Hannan Mia <hanna...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> This is a matter of great disappointment that my paper has not published in
> this latest issue.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> M A HAnnan

amit garg

Jan 1, 2012, 3:02:46 AM1/1/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Editor

Wish u happy & prosperous new year 2012!!!

My paper title "VOLTAGE CONTROL AND DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE OF
POWER TRANSMISSION SYSTEM USING STATCOM AND ITS
COMPARISON WITH SVC" has been published successfully.

Thank u very much for ur kind support and help.

I m also working on my next paper for your March edition.

Regards
Amit Garg

Mohammad Abdul Hannan Mia

Jan 1, 2012, 2:46:45 AM1/1/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot.

I would appreciate your kind assistance, if I could take my paper for the next Issue.

Thanks a lot once again for your assistance.

Regards,

M A HAnnan
Author

Bhabani Nayak

Jan 1, 2012, 4:35:05 AM1/1/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Editor

We wish you a healthy and prosperous new year
Thank you for your support and all efforts

Best wishes
Bhabani nayak

Virajit Gundale

Jan 1, 2012, 8:38:48 AM1/1/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Editor,

Please give me the link for IJAET Volume 2 Issue 1 FIRST ANNIVERSARY ISSUE.

Thanking you.

Regards

--
Dr. Virajit A. Gundale, Ph.D (Mfg. Tech.)
Professor, Mechanical Engineering Dept.& Academic Incharge,

ajith nongmaithem

Jan 1, 2012, 9:54:43 AM1/1/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou for publishing my paper.

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Bhabani Nayak <bsnaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Thanks & Regards

N. Ajith Singh
--------------------------------------
Ph.D Research Scholar in Computer Science,
Karpagam University,
Coimbatore, TN, India
email: aji...@gmail.com
Mob: +91-9092007025

Mohammad Abdul Hannan Mia

Jan 1, 2012, 10:16:49 PM1/1/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
 Thanks for your greetings.

Regards,

MAH

Mohammad Abdul Hannan Mia

Jan 1, 2012, 10:53:49 PM1/1/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
 Thanks a lot.

IJAET Journal

Jan 2, 2012, 7:51:07 AM1/2/12
to ijaet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Author,
The direct link for Vol 2 Iss 1 is http://www.archives-ijaet.org/volume-2-issue-1.html
Thanks,
Editor
--
Editor
International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology (IJAET)