Last Reminder

Tony Thomas

Aug 2, 2010, 11:52:37 PM8/2/10
to iitkt...@googlegroups.com, A T Rajesh, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, C. B. Ashesh, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal
Dear All,

Let us complete the fund raising process by 10 Aug, 2010 (Tuesday). I will provide you the summary sheet after that.

One again the account details are:

1.  Asha Yadav (wife of sir)
    A/C: 141104000038872
    IDBI Bank, Civil Lines Branch.

2.  Nisha Devi (daughter of sir)
    A/C: 141104000038836
    IDBI Bank, Civil Lines Branch

Bank Name: IDBI Bank
Branch Name: KANPUR-MAIN BRANCH
Address: Virendra Smriti, 2nd Floor, 15/54-B Civil Lines Kanpur ? 208 001.
City: KANPUR-MAIN BRANCH
District: KANPUR CITY
State: Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 1800221070(MTNL/BSNL)18002001947
Email: custom...@idbi.co.in
Micr Code 208259003
IFSC Code: IBKL0000141

 Best regards,

Tony.

Tony Thomas

Aug 18, 2010, 1:10:11 PM8/18/10
to iitkt...@googlegroups.com, A T Rajesh, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, C. B. Ashesh, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Dear All,

Fund collection for our Guruji has formally concluded. Some contributors were very generous. Unfortunately, some couldn't make it at the last stage.

The summary of the fund collected is as follows:

1. Total fund collected - Rs: 2,87100/-

2. Number of people contributed - 22

3. Highest amount contributed - Rs: 50,000/-

4. Lowest amount contributed - Rs: 1,100/-

Sir has allocated Rs: 2,37100/- towards the marriage expenses of his eldest daughter Nisha and put the remaining Rs:50,000/- as fixed deposit in the name of his younger daughter Alpana.

Unfortunately, at this time  we could not raise enough fund to support his children's education or his retirement.

Sir thanks all the contributors for their help.

If you have not left your messages yet, please leave it in the google doc before Friday 4.00 pm (IST) https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1i-DP5f8NfcQaja64ClXrsIcNrhSiCRv0bhNPRafImCo&hl=en

Those who couldn't contribute this time can still help him at their convenience if they wish so.

Finally, I thank all the contributors. May god bless you all.

Best regards,

Tony.

Harsh Raju Chamarthi

Aug 18, 2010, 1:20:16 PM8/18/10
to Tony Thomas, iitkt...@googlegroups.com, A T Rajesh, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, C. B. Ashesh, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Thats a shame actually.
Hundreds of students(maybe more), from the so called prestigious educational institute, and most of whom I am sure are well-settled now, could just contribute a pitiful 3 lakhs.

Tony Thomas

Feb 13, 2015, 2:35:11 AM2/13/15
to iitkt...@googlegroups.com, A T Rajesh, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, C. B. Ashesh, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Dear All,

Balram sir asked me to pass the invitation letter of his daughter's marriage to you all.
He coordially invites you to the marriage of his daughter. The invitation letter is attached with the mail.
His mob number is: 9336819254

Best Regards,

Tony

On Wednesday, August 18, 2010 10:40 PM, Tony Thomas <tonyth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

Thank you so much for your kind email.

Are these accounts still valid?
Do they have a routing number other than the account number?

Best wishes to Sir and his family.

Anjana

<inv 1.jpg>
<inv 2.jpg>

Tony Thomas

Feb 15, 2015, 10:56:42 PM2/15/15
to iitkt...@googlegroups.com, A T Rajesh, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, C. B. Ashesh, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Dear Anjana,

Sir will not accept any money. Last time we forced him to  accept it.

He is inviting you all for the marriage of his daughter. If you plan to attend the marriage please just inform him.

Tony

Anjana Sathyamurthy

Feb 15, 2015, 11:04:00 PM2/15/15
to iitkt...@googlegroups.com, A T Rajesh, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, C. B. Ashesh, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Oh:(

A T Rajesh

Feb 15, 2015, 11:05:35 PM2/15/15
to Tony Thomas, iitkt...@googlegroups.com, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, C. B. Ashesh, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Dear Tony sir,
Thank you very much for informing us about sir's news. I love him very much. I really wish to help him financially. Please provide his a/c number. Let him consider it like a Gurudakshina.
regards,
rajesh

C. B. Ashesh

Feb 16, 2015, 2:28:48 AM2/16/15
to Veena Bansal (Singhal), iitkt...@googlegroups.com, Tony Thomas, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Hello Madam,

Thanks for the same. Last time, I couldn't make contribution and at least this time around I would like to make a small gesture to thank our sir.

Please let me know of your account details or an alternate mechanism through which I can contribute.

Thanks and regards,
Ashesh

On Monday, February 16, 2015, Veena Bansal (Singhal) <eterna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
This is Veena Bansal, Manu Bansal's mother. I will attend the wedding. In case, any body wants to give money or something else, I can facilitate.
Best
Veena Bansal

--
With regards,
Ashesh,

- Life acquires significance not by those who act well before us;
it is worth living because of the people who remain true behind our backs!

A T Rajesh

Feb 16, 2015, 6:48:45 AM2/16/15
to iitkt...@googlegroups.com, Veena Bansal (Singhal), Tony Thomas, sughosh p, Pawan Sukla, Ajith TV, Shamail, Shantilal Das, Harsh Raju Chamarthi, Abhi, satish kumar, gibu george, Manu Bansal, Suresh A Kartha, sandeep ponnuru, Abani Pattnaik, abhaya Kumar, Jayadeep U.B, Muthu Poosan, Vivekanandan Kannan, Prem Singh, Sanjeev Panda, Alokmay, jayakumar krishnankutty, Mr Himanshu Kamra, Siddhartha Shrivastava, hari krishnan, Amitava, Manoj Kurup, Sachin Shukla, vinayak prabhu, Gunjan Porwal, p...@iitg.ernet.in
Hello Veena madam,
Please provide your a/c number.
regards,
rajesh