IITian Township Project

1 view

Someshwar Koshti

Nov 8, 2009, 2:01:52 AM11/8/09
to IITian Township, IIT-Global-Di...@yahoogroups.com, IIT-G...@yahoogroups.com, IIT-Global-BusinessNetworK, PANIIT-Discussiongroup

Dear IITian,

We are happy to announce IITian Township Project, Come join us for further updates on this project.

Join Google Group - http://groups.google.com/group/iitian-township/

Join Newsletter - http://www.theoneworldfmaily.com/

Sohum Solutions Group of companies launched another brand called "Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam" means "The One World Family"

Vasudhiav Kutumbakam is concept to promote living together in harmony with everone.

Having a house of our own is a dream which everyone of us harbor. Many of us are able to satisfy that dream.

And most of us have to compromise on that dream. The fact is dream is dream and reality is reality.

Our parents fulfilled their dreams with their lifetime of saving. Today with financial assistance available in the form of loan, we are able to fulfill our dream even though we have not yet completed a decade of job. Today most of our houses in the cosmopolitan cities are not built as those done by our parents. Our parents use to buy a plot and with enough money they use to construct couple of rooms

and with further more savings complete rest of the house in installments. Today in our cities land is as precious or even more than gold. And on top of that wherever we need land it is not available. It is being acquired by our Builders/people who have abundance of capital. Our cities

are the place where money flows and it grows. And everyone of us is part of this growth. But then most of us are not able to get what we want in our house with so many people having their interest and everyone of them(builders, etc) wanting to become multimillionaire within a very short span of time, we ultimately compromise on our dream house.

Here comes in Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam -- The One World Family. Its an idea / way to fulfill our dream of house.

Motivation is to unit the world into one family and not to jump on the multimillionaire train. We believe that our birth as human beings is to unite all the beings and not to separate ourselves into different self created luxurious cages. Whether it happens today or not but the fact is there is going to be a time when entire humanity will be thinking together and acting together and living the same standard of life. Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam is a step towards that --- the one world family.

"Founding Objective of Sohum Solutions is to make this world a better place to live in by realizing the social needs of people.

We are already doing this by developing socio-economical, socio-technical innovative solutions to serve business needs of companies and social needs of people.

This vision is achieved by transforming society through executing projects that meets customer/people satisfaction which lead to the generation of business profits.”

Here in Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam we continue to fulfill our objective to contribute towards society and also fulfill everyones most important dream of our life -- House.

This is what we do, through this portal Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam - The One World Family people associate themselves with other people having similar dreams.

Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam - The One World Family - conceptualize a housing scheme based on a theme. Through its architect it creates a layout/plan based on the theme. Through its civil expert it creates a technical specification based on the theme.

People participate in all the aspect of the project right from the theme creation to giving feedback in the layout and technical specification etc..

Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam - The One World Family - manages the entire execution of the project i.e land search, contractor selection, interested people selection, group bookings, layout planning, plan approvals, quality assurance and finally delivery of the project as planned. People have option to participate in all the aspect of the project and thereby help to create their dream house.

What is it there for Sohum Solution?

Biggest achievement is the union of unknown people. With people participation from the day one, it creates a strong association. Thats the most important

goal of Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam - The One World Family.

Other aspect is no wealth creation. We are here to fulfill our human needs of housing and not to become millionaire. With this step if we are able to create that sense of belongingness in all of us and that others also take the path of humanity and drop greed, that will be the biggest achievement.

Sohum Solution with its core group of talented people in various aspects of construction industry and with strong financial backing from its investors is ready to achieve the dream of Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam - The One World Family

Come join us in creating revolution.

--
Thanks,

Regards,

Someshwar Koshti,
(CEO)

UK Office                                                          India Office                                        US Office
Sohum Solutions Limited,                                  Sohum IT Solutions Private Limited,    Sohum Solutions LLC,
Off: +44 (0208) 662 5677                                    Off: +91 (0) 20 2293 4011                   Off: +1 (0408) 226 4669
Mobile: +44 (0) 787 234 8302                              Mobile: +91 (0) 9822914878               Mobile: +1 (0408) 393 4882
EMail: someshwa...@sohumsolutions.com  EMail: c...@sohumsolutions.com       EMail: usi...@sohumsolutions.com
Website: http://www.sohumsolutions.com            http://www.sohumsolutions.com         http://www.sohumsolutions.com