[ILUG-D][MEETUP] Venue for the June 9th Meetup

T K Sourabh

May 24, 2018, 4:36:31 PM5/24/18
to ILUG Delhi, iit...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

ILUG-D is having it's next meetup on 9th of June. We are looking for
venue to host this meetup. Following are the requirements:

- Capacity of around 40 people
- Active internet connection and projector
- (if possible) light snacks and tea/coffee for the attendees.
- Timings: 10am-3pm

If you or your company/organisation or anyone you know can provide
ILUG-D with a venue to host the meetups, please let us know. All our
meetups have been possible due to our generous venue partners (and of
course volunteers :) ). For a look at some of our past partners,
please visit: https://www.meetup.com/ilugdelhi/sponsors/

Thanks

Regards
T K Sourab

Inmantec Institutions

May 24, 2018, 5:33:22 PM5/24/18
to iit...@googlegroups.com, ILUG Delhi
Dear Group Members,
I am working in INMANTEC Institutions, Ghazibad. I can fulfil all the requirements of at my college in Ghaziabad, if the venue suits you guys.
The venue can be viewed from the following link:

Thanks

Regards

GAURAV PARASHAR

CHIEF MENTOR - IT

Department of Information Technology

IAENG,CSTA,Internet Society, Associate member-Free Software Foundation

E: gaurav....@inmantec.edu

Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=2dr_e6sAAAAJ&hl=en

INMANTEC

Adhyatmik Nagar, Delhi-Hapur Bypass (NH24)

Udyog Kunj, Ghaziabad, UP-201 009, NCT of Delhi

www.inmantec.edu

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.