[BlogPost] Call for Support for Windows7sins Campaign

narendra sisodiya

Aug 28, 2009, 1:37:04 AM8/28/09
to IITDLUG
Recently FSF (Free software Foundation has launched) Windows7sins campaign. http://windows7sins.org/ . The moto of the ....
more at -- http://techfandu.blogspot.com/2009/08/call-for-support-for-windows7sins.html

--
┌─────────────────────────┐
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )
│    R&D Engineer
│    Web : http://narendra.techfandu.org
│    Twitter : http://tinyurl.com/dz7e4a
└─────────────────────────┘

narendra sisodiya

Aug 28, 2009, 1:18:39 PM8/28/09
to IITDLUG

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 11:07 AM, narendra sisodiya <narendra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently FSF (Free software Foundation has launched) Windows7sins campaign. http://windows7sins.org/ . The moto of the ....
more at -- http://techfandu.blogspot.com/2009/08/call-for-support-for-windows7sins.html

Dear All,
      I request you to join the campaign in Bhagat Singh style. No you do not need to throw bomb to show a leaflets but you need to print out widget/letter and paste in your institute/organisation.

Here is a the poster of windows7sins.org  http://windows7sins.org/postcard.pdf
and here is the letter written by FSF - http://windows7sins.org/letter/
You can print any of the two (or may be both) and paste in your institute notice board !!

Till now i have got two confirmation on phone..
1  Alok , IIT Delhi.
2. Gaurav,  USIT and other neighbour college.
3. Narendra Sisodiya -- Nehru Place

Anybody who want to volunteer for this bhagat singh style task please come forward and give the name of institute. we want to cover all Institute/organisation of Delhi regions.

Hey just got idea while writing !! It will be good if we paste in Nehru Place. I Will do it on Sunday !! also added my name as third one. Let me guess more decent public place !! yup,,, Library,,, So if you have approach to any library (public library or institute library) you can paste the poster there also.

Ideas are invited to support the campaign.

narendra sisodiya

Aug 28, 2009, 1:48:43 PM8/28/09
to IITDLUG