Be a part of DrupalCampDelhi 2019 !!

davinder kumar

Jun 4, 2019, 2:46:54 AM6/4/19
to iit...@googlegroups.com

Dear Patron,

Calling all technology enthusiasts!

We are excited to bring to you DrupalCamp Delhi 2019, on 15 - 16 June 2019 at the Jawaharlal Nehru University. One of the largest Drupal events across India, DCD is an annual conference where the finest minds in technology come together to discuss Drupal and associated technologies.

DrupalCamp Delhi on an average receives over 600 participants, 200+ session submissions, one after-party and over a dozen speakers from around India and abroad. While the event is completely free, registrations are mandatory. Register here to be a part of this amazing technology community experience. Also, you can become a speaker at DCD.

#DCD19 provides you with the stage to explore the ambitious and largest open source community by offering a glimpse into “the art of the possible” when you choose Drupal

Register Now >

Featuring keynote presentations and working sessions, the event also offers insights from global influencers, local practitioners and thought leaders across the full opensource technology landscape. This developer-centric camp is attended by top Drupal/technology consulting global companies such as Acquia, TCS, Capgemini, Iksula, QED42, Axelerant, Srijan, Kellton Tech, and others.

We're anticipating a diverse audience this year, with developers, architects, designers, business decision-makers, and marketers all represented.

Be sure to register here to join us. We look forward to welcoming you at #DCD19!

Thanks,
Team DCD 2019
+91-8860155578