[ILUG-D][Meetup] Call for speakers

T K Sourabh

May 4, 2018, 1:18:35 PM5/4/18
to ILUG Delhi, iit...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

We are inviting speakers to give a talk or take up a workshop on
things they have been working on or fiddling with lately related to
Linux, software, languages, OS etc . People from all levels are
invited to present at the meetup, we have had the opportunity to
witness talks from school kids to senior professors and from freshers
to experienced software developers at ILUG-D meetups.

To create a talk proposal:
- Visit https://github.com/ILUGD/talks/issues
- Create a new issue with description about your talk from the given template

Once your proposal is live, members will reach out on the issue thread
and discuss further.

Thanks

Looking forward.