Planning for Annual Day

iitb.sa...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2010, 10:36:06 PM10/17/10
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com
Attached: Planning for Annual Day
Message from iitb.sa...@gmail.com:
Thanks everyone for making this a pleasant day to remember.  We wait for the DVD from our video chief Ms. and Mr. Amitava.

Meanwhile, I request everyone involved with the event to write their comments on the referred spreadsheet.  It will make the next annual day that much easier to plan and organize.  I especially request the involved people to write copious notes to pass on tips.  See URL below

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t5iXZKpORsChLGnMfVUTVkg&hl=en&authkey=CLG1uowK#gid=0

Thanks
Sharat

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs
Planning for Annual Day.xls