Video files, and Happy Deepavali

iitb sanskriti

Nov 3, 2010, 3:28:01 AM11/3/10
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to amitava_mahua chatterjee,
we have a recording of the entire Annual Day program.

A 16M snapshot of the finale --- the beautiful Kannada song -- appears at
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~sharat/barAmma.wmv
Due to space limitations I could not put the entire DVD.

How do you get hold of the entire thing?

1. Recommended... Physical: Borrow the DVD (but please return).  Somebody or the other will be having it at the dance class!

2. Electronic Download of wmv: Please send me your email with this message (sharat @ iitb.ac. in ).  I will
let you know the location.  The electronic download has logically split the DVD into the 7-8 renderings/items of about 16MB each.
This is very convenient because you can jump to the dance item you wish to see. File size are also a bit small though.

Happy Deepavali
Thanks once again to the Chaterjees!

Sharat

p.s. do remind me if I don't reply to your email within 3 days.

Padmini Rad

Nov 4, 2010, 8:12:41 AM11/4/10
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com
A Very Happy Diwali to all.

love and warm regards,
Padmini Teacher.

MAHUA CHATTERJEE

Nov 4, 2010, 1:30:59 PM11/4/10
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Madam. Happy Diwali to you and your family.
                                                                 Mrs Chatterjee

Sheetal Kale

Nov 27, 2010, 1:47:51 AM11/27/10
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Prof Sharat,

Could you please forward me the link to download the Bharatanatyam
Annual Day program.

Thanks,

Dr. Sheetal Kale

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:58 PM, iitb sanskriti
<iitb.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> --

Dr. Sheetal Kale,
C-32 Bldg. No. 5,