Sanskriti Bharatanatyam Annual Day Preparations...

sha...@cse.iitb.ac.in

Oct 18, 2008, 11:56:45 PM10/18/08
to sha...@cse.iitb.ac.in, iitbsa...@googlegroups.com

dear parents

This is an update on the arrangements for the Annual Day coming up this
Saturday. Thanks so much for all the parents to pitching in making this
event possible. I am also writing this to document what needs to be
done for the next year :)

0. Token of appreciation (memento) to the 3 teachers (Shyamala). Pending.

0b. (All) We are suggesting a token contribution of Rs. 50 per
performing child. Please bring this amount to the event on the 25th. A
box will be passed around during the event.

1. Gifts for the performing dancers (i.e. our children). Done.
(Shyamala) At this point of time, the teacher has informed us that there
are 36 performing dancers.

2. MC for the event (Rama). Done.

3. Publicity (All/Sharat/Anilkumar): By now, I hope all of you have
conveyed this event to your friends, neighbours, and relatives in Powai,
and in the city. It would be great for the children to perform in front
of these people.

4. Booking of PC Saxena: 3 PM to 8 PM, 25th. (Sharat). Done.

5. Booking of classrooms 1:30 to 8PM (Sharat) Pending.

6. Snacks for the children and accompanying artists. In progress (Anil,
Sharat)

7. Tea for the accompanying artists and all parents. (Sharat). Pending.

8. Memento for the chief guest who will hand over the gifts and
certificates to the children. (Shyamala). Pending.

9. Bouquet for the chief guest, 3 teachers, 4 artists. (?) Pending.

10. Certificates to the children. (Teacher) In progress.

11. Collecting the Sanskriti banner and placing them in the
PC saxena hall. (?) Pending.

12. Decorations on stage (?) Pending.

13. Rangoli outside the auditorium (?) Pending.

14. Photography and videography. (Ravi, Sowmyo).