Bharatanatyam Annual Day Preparations...

sha...@cse.iitb.ac.in

Oct 16, 2008, 9:35:05 AM10/16/08
to iitbsa...@googlegroups.com

Dear All:

Just a reminder that there is an extra class tomorrow at 3:30 for the
annual day.

As this day looms closer, here is a small list of logistics
that is happening, and some more that needs to be done.

1. Attached, please find publicity material. Please feel free to put
these around your building, invite your friends, and relation in and
around Powai or Mumbai.

2. Although the program starts at 5:30 for guests, the children will be
required to come much earlier, perhaps as early at 1:30 PM. Some
snacks are to be arranged for them, as well for the artists who are
going to come in that day. Sanskriti will arrange for the money, we
need to coordinate this.

Anyone wants to volunteer? (I can provide typical contact
persons. Gulmohar is another obvious choice.)

3. Gifts and memento for the performers (your children!)
and the chief guest.

4. Collecting the Sanskriti banner and placing them in the
PC saxena hall.

5. Bouquets?

6. Presenting the program one by one (i.e. master of ceremony, aka mc)

7. Photography and videography.

8. Booking of main building rooms for make up purposes.

I am sure I missed some, please participate on this
mailing list. Please feel free to copy this email to other parents and
stakeholders.

Sharat

flier.pdf
AnnualDay_Poster.pdf

sha...@cse.iitb.ac.in

Oct 16, 2008, 12:15:49 PM10/16/08
to sha...@cse.iitb.ac.in, iitbsa...@googlegroups.com

> Just a reminder that there is an extra class tomorrow at 3:30 for the
> annual day.

I believe this is only for the "Tillana" group.